Among the many different 3rd party appliance and other solutions within the Azure Marketplace are a few from Barracuda. These images provide a simple, easy method of provisioning Barracuda solutions within your Azure Subscription right from the Azure Portal, PowerShell, or Azure CLI instrumentation tools.
You can follow the following steps to find the list of Barracuda solutions within the Azure Marketplace:
- Navigate to the Azure Portal
- Click on the “+New” button in the upper left of the Azure Portal
- Type in “Barracuda” into the Search box, and press Enter
- Click on the Barracuda image your looking for in the list of Azure Marketplace results
At the time of writing this, here are the different Barracuda images currently available:
- Barracuda NextGen Control Center (BYOL)
- Barracuda Message Archiver (BYOL)
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series (Hourly)
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall (BYOL)
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series (BYOL)
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway (BYOL)
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway (Hourly)
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall (Hourly)
The “BYOL” stands for Bring Your Own License and indicates that these images allow you to use your own license you’ve already purchases with these images. The “Hourly” indicates images that include an hourly licensing cost associated with running the VM instance in addition to the normal VM instance cost within Azure.