Table of Contents
The Weeks Top LinksHere are some of the most notable links from the week:
- Tip 247 – Creating custom bindings for Azure Functions via Azure Tips and Tricks
- It’s time for you to install Windows Terminal via Scott Hanselman
- AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certification Exam (New in 2020!) via Chris Pietschmann
- AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Exam (New in 2020!) via Chris Pietschmann
The Ultimate Guide to Microsoft Certification
Advance your career through cloud certification
- Which certification is right for me?
- How much does it cost to get certified?
- What are the exams like?
- How do I get started?
- How do I study?
Latest Featured Articles
In the ever-evolving landscape of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Terraform stands tall as one of the leading tools for provisioning and managing cloud resources. Terraform's flexibility and robustness are often attributed to its wide array of features and functions,...
In today's digital landscape, web application security is paramount. As businesses increasingly migrate their operations to the cloud, the importance of safeguarding web applications hosted on platforms like Microsoft Azure cannot be overstated. This article will...
HashiCorp Terraform is a great tool for deploying and managing Microsoft Azure resource. This includes management of Azure Storage Accounts and Blob Containers. Azure Storage is one of the primary, foundational PaaS (Platform as a Service) services in Microsoft Azure...
As a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), managing cloud infrastructure deployments is a critical aspect of your daily activities. It is vital to use tools that automate the provisioning and configuration of cloud infrastructure to achieve efficient and...
The Azure Cosmos DB Desktop Data Migration Tool is a command-line tool that provides data import and export capabilities for using with Azure Cosmos DB. The tool helps with both migrating data from several data sources into Azure Cosmos DB, as well as exporting data...
Azure Pipeline: Publish Unit Test and Code Coverage Results with .NET 7 Solution using VSTest, Cobertura, and Coverlet
When setting up CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) pipelines in Azure DevOps for .NET 7+ solutions, such as those using ASP.NET Core, it's important to setup an automated build. The automated build will need to use the dotnet CLI to build the...
Azure Service UpdatesHere are the latest service updates from Microsoft over the last week:
- Azure IoT C# and Java SDKs release new long-term support (LTS) branches
- Power BI report authoring APIs now support a new aggregation function
- Azure Private Link is now generally available
- Azure Backup now supports Windows Server 2008 Virtual Machine backup
- Kubernetes on Azure Stack in GA
- Move from App Center Auth and Data Preview services to alternative Azure services before 3 May 2020
- Azure Cognitive Services—New types added to Named Entity Recognition v3
- Introducing the new Azure Monitor Log Analytics table pane (Schema)
- Azure Resource Manager template support for NSG flow logs
- Native Azure Active Directory authentication support and Azure VPN Client now available
- New Azure SQL Database automatic tuning default settings—March 2020
- Update servers and applications to TLS 1.2 by March 13, 2020
If you have any suggestions or general feedback on the Build5Nines Weekly, then I’d love to hear it! Please contact me and send it on over! Please feel free to reach out to let me know your feedback on the Build5Nines Weekly series. I post this weekly post as a service to others and really want to make it the best it can be! Thanks for subscribing to Build5Nines Weekly!
Microsoft MVP – Azure